Monday 15 September 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, welcome to my blogsite!
My name is Matt Wells and I will be discussing and updating my progress in my AS level media course.
I have a keen interest in the film industry and while I do watch T.V shows and films a lot, I don't know much about what goes into making them. I enjoy watching a good comedy but by far my favourite genre is horror. Any films from the 'Friday the 13th' franchise, to 'The Shining.'
My interests include, almost primarily, football and I'm a keen Liverpool F.C supporter.
I also have an interest in music both listening to a wide range of genres and playing several instruments, mostly the piano.
I look forward to letting out my creative side and attempting to make the most of my time creating my coursework and working on the theory side of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment